Nearly all countries in the world allow individuals to make bets and play games online making money sites or apps, and lots of countries where this type of drama is illegal are now reviewing their laws and regulations. It’s not only the modifications in the law that are helping to increase the industry.

In recent decades, online games have become mobile-optimized, so people are now able to play games no matter where they are or what time it is. Such advancements, it has enabled the sex gaming difference to close more. But, both women and men across the world do differ in their precise preferences.

Which gender plays online games the most?

Online platforms have changed how that people get and play games. For instance, at this internet casino in Canada, players can get a wide variety of table games like blackjack and roulette with a multitude of themes. Thus, players have access to a broader variety of game types than ever before. Also, because internet platforms can be performed on most devices, from PC to mobile, it’s a lot easier for folks to play games at any moment and from any location. The ease of accessibility via modern technology such as smartphones has made online gaming mainstream. It has also created a more diverse crowd.

Traditionally, men play games the most. While that continues to be true, all over the world, girls are playing games more all the time. Looking at different studies, most affirm that between 30% and 50 percent of today’s online gamers are women. Based on a study by Optimove, which compared eleven leading online casinos across five European nations in 2016, girls constitute 28% of registered players. Looking at each of the five nations in detail, the findings have been:

  • 32 percent of gamers are women in Sweden.
  • 30 percent are girls in the Uk.
  • 21% are girls in Italy.
  • 21% are girls in Germany.
  • 18% are girls in Spain.

Therefore, while online female gamers are on the rise, some nations are seeing more of an influx of girls than others. But across the board, you can expect to view female gamer numbers rise even more in the next several years.

The Development of Mobile Gaming

With the progress of gaming processors like MediaTek’s G90 and the latest 5G budget chips in the Density series, it’s quite easy for women to participate in cellular games.

As per the most recent reports, 59% of women use mobile for gaming while only 52 percent of guys do. So that’s super mad!

Girls Spend More Money Playing Online Games

The analysis by Optimove also discovered that women spend more money playing games on the web. Women deposit amounts at online websites approximately 32 times each year, compared to men who make deposits approximately 19 days per year.

The study also found that girls are more loyal clients to specific sites than guys.

What types of online games do women and men play with the most?

Over time, many studies have found that men normally prefer playing games that contain components of skill like blackjack and poker while women prefer games of chance, like slot games.

But that gap between match preferences is closing. The Optimove study found men devote 30% of their deposits playing skill-based games and 70 percent to chance-based games like slots and blackjack, while women play skill-based games with 22% of their deposit and chance-based games with 78% of the deposits.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *